Thursday, April 2, 2015

The First Last Thing I've Published

Amelia Belden's Ratcatcher Service.

Well, half of it.

I was once a Many More!

The folks over at Steampunk Tales decided to serialize it, so they put the first half in issue #13.  Somewhat fittingly, that's the last issue they ever put out.  You can't even buy it online anymore, and it was a little bit of effort to get a decent sized picture of the front page.  Their website appears to be hosted by a Japanese early retirement/investment scam. Oddly enough, their Facebook page is still active.

Sometimes I wonder if there's someone out there who read the first part and dearly wished to find out how it ended.

I also wrote and revised a sequel.  It occurs to me that if I should write enough to fill a book, I might want to try and have it go as a collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment